- David Y. Choi, Esq., tells Financial Planning that advisors can build relationships with their client's family by offering clients access to trust services.
- Fred D. Weinstein served as local counsel in Dannon's successful motion to dismiss a class-action lawsuit. Law360, May 10, 2013
- Lynn J. Maier tells the Wall Street Journal why timing is everything in negotiating a prenup agreement in "Shoring Up Your Prenup," March 29, 2013.
- An impaired or mistake-prone physician can be a liability to a medical practice. Neil S. Maxwell, Esq. tells American Medical News how to prepare such a situation in "Deal with physician impairment before it's a safety risk," March 11, 2013
- Steve Levy and Fred Weinstein tell Small Business Digest why every partnership should have an operating agreement in A Partnership Without an Operating Agreement Can Lead to Unhappiness.
- Neil Maxwell, Esq., explains how medical practices can avoid lawsuits for back wages in "The Importance of Practice Policies for Breaks," published in Physician's Money Digest, January 7, 2013.
- Steven Goldman tells Real Estate Weekly why his firm's Westchester location is a boon to his New York City real estate development clients, November 14, 2012
- From NYREJ: Stuart Berg represents New York Realty Advisors in obtaining a $6.5 million loan on a Fort Worth, TX property.
- David Choi tells Fox Business why every parent needs a will in "Five Tips For Preparing a Will"
- Digital accounts live on after a person dies. Susan Slater-Jansen talks about planning your digital estate in this new publication from NPR.
- Lynn J. Maier discusses the big issues in divorce today in the Westchester Wag.
"State of Disunion," The Wag, February 2012.
- Steven M. Goldman advises co-op boards to operate transparently, but not everything needs to be disclosed.
"Co-op and Condo Boards in the Age of Transparency", The Cooperator, October 2011
- Lynn J. Maier suggests how divorced parents can come together when children return to school.
"Divorce Advice: Back-To-School Tips For Divorced Parents," Huff Post Divorce, August 29, 2011
- Lynn J. Maier speaks to The Wall Street Journal about the challenge of dividing assets when long-married couples divorce.
"The 'Splitting' Headaches of Late-Life Divorce," The Wall Street Journal
- Lynn J. Maier and Susan Slater-Jansen discuss legal issues raised by New York's same-sex marriage law.
"Gay Marriage Presents Legal Challenges," Westchester County Business Journal, July 11, 2011
- Reuters Wealth blog quotes Michael Friedman on how to choose an executor of an estate.
"Help! Our Executor Cost Us $129,000," Reuters Money, June 16, 2011
- Susan Slater-Jansen tells The Wall Street Journal of the legalities of challenging predatory deathbed marriages.
"Unholy Matrimony: How to Fight Back," The Wall Street Journal, June 11, 2011
- Susan Slater-Jansen offers tips on protecting elders from sham marriages.
"Elder Abuse: How to Protect Grandma from Con Men and Thieves," AOL Daily Finance, June 6, 2011
- Jessica Galligan Goldsmith tells The Wall Street Journal about new ways grandparents can fund their grandchildren's education.
"Paying Grandkids' College Bills," The Wall Street Journal, April 30, 2011
- Stuart Berg explains how a second-hand smoke court case affects landlords and co-ops.
"Smoke Gets Up Landlord's Nose in Court," Crain's New York Business, February 8, 2011
- Steven Goldman discusses how co-op boards should use common sense and resources.
"Tough Calls," The Cooperator, October 2010
- Joel Lever explains how the tough economy affects law firm talent searches.
"Legal Opportunity," Westchester County Business Journal, October 1, 2010
- Joel Lever explains to The New York Times how to avoid buyers' remorse at art auctions.
"Avoid Legal Pitfall When Buying Art," The New York Times, September 24, 2010
- Steve Goldman describes what’s driving up co-op maintenance fees.
"Co-Op Maintenance Fees Are Rising," SmartMoney, September 2, 2010
- Susan Slater-Jansen discusses protecting assets and elder care.
"The Gordian Knot," Westchester County Business Journal, July 9, 2010
- Stuart Berg discusses Bronx River oil leak.
"Deal Reached to Clean Up Bronx River Oil Spill," The Journal News, June 17, 2010
- Joel Lever sits down with Professional Cities radio host Andrew Dietz to discuss law firm partner compensation. (Air date: Aug. 24, 2010)
Listen to the podcast
- Michael Friedman discusses the responsibilities and obligations of an estate executor.
"How to Be a Good Executor," The Fast Times, April 26, 2010