Mr. Choi's practice focuses on trusts and estates, advising a broad range of clients with respect to issues of asset management, business succession planning, and the transmission of wealth to subsequent generations. He has extensive experience in estate and gift planning, including gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer tax matters, business tax and choice of entity issues and insurance planning.
Mr. Choi is experienced in drafting a wide range of estate planning documents, and is also experienced in estate and trust administration, having litigated in various Surrogates' Courts in New York and Probate Courts in Connecticut. Mr. Choi has assisted clients with individual and business income tax issues and assisted in the preparation and filing of various Federal and State tax forms.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Associations
- Westchester County Bar Association - Trusts and Estates Section
- Fairfield County Young Lawyers Section
- "Five Tips For Preparing a Will"
- American Legal Institute, American Bar Association (2002) - Fiduciary Representation and Keeping Clients Happy